- 1/2″ Driver-drill with 2-speeds (0-500 & 0-1, 900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Bl Brushless motor delivers 440 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed impact driver (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2″ Circular saw with Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 5, 000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Multi-tool with variable speed control dial (6, 000-20, 000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
Package Dimensions: 361x701x17804
Details: The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless ¾ Gallon Portable Dry Dust Extractor/Blower is a go-to clean-up tool with maximum versatility and two functions: dust extractor and blower. Users can quickly convert from dust extractor to blower by attaching the blower nozzle, or go back to dust extractor mode and attach the dust cloth bag and anti-static hose. With up to 42 minutes of run time on a single charge of a 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), the XCV02Z is a convenient solution for fast clean-ups. The Makita-built motor delivers 49 CFM and 24″ water lift of suction using an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). It has a portable design with shoulder strap and weighs only 5.3 lbs. with 18V LXT battery. Added features include two speed settings, soft start, and cuff adapters for hose connection to most Makita dust extraction tool attachments. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.