- Bluetooth 3.0 headset: Signature Plantronics audio technology and enhanced voice clarity through Bluetooth 3.0 and wideband audio support. compatible with bluetooth 4.0 headsets
- Smart sensor technology: Our technology senses when the headset is being worn so it can automatically answer calls as you place the headset on your ear or redirect audio to your phone when you set down your headset
- Voice recognition: Manage calls hands free without pressing buttons through Plantronics Voice recognition technology, just say Answer or Ignore.Operating + storage temp : 32 degree F to 104 degree F (0 to 40 degree C)
- Noise cancelling technology: Our triple mic technology cancels background noise and wind and can separate your voice from 80 dB’s of background noise. Charge connector : Proprietary snap fit magnetic connection
- Water resistant: P2i nano coating technology will protect this Bluetooth headset from rain, sweat, and coffee spills so you can wear the headset in the office or at the gym; Please Note: Kindly refer the User manual and the Guide before use
Package Dimensions: 51x190x295
Release Date: 01-01-2018
Details: Plantronics Voyager Legend is the newest headset in the Voyager family to deliver unsurpassed audio clarity and all‐day comfort. Combining triple‐mics that cancel noise and wind, voice commands, and Smart Sensor technology, Voyager Legend understands how and when you want to talk. Sensors react when you put the headset on, letting you quickly take a call without a click. If you’re already wearing it, Voyager Legend announces who’s calling and waits for you to say “answer” or “ignore.” Simply tap the voice command button and ask to check battery level, connection status, and more. With technology this nimble, Legend is the first truly intelligent Bluetooth headset.
Find MyHeadset Andriod AppThere are two ways to find your misplaced Plantronics headset.Send a Note: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it signal where it is.Track It: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time – stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)Bonus: If you have the latest Android OS 3.0 or later you will receive an on-screen headset battery meter in the notification bar.