Color: Rustic Brown
- Built for extended use: Sturdy metal for the frame and durable chipboard for shelving; reinforced by crossbar on the Back; this ladder bookshelf is quite solid and has long service life
- 4-Tier open shelves: rustic ladder shelf provides ample space while making full use of the limited space, Perfect for storing any items you want to collect and display
- Stable for safe use: 4 protective caps on the bottom to ensure wooden ladder shelf stands stably while protecting your floor from scratches; Comes with Anti-toppling fittings to anchor it to the Wall for safe use
- No hassle assembly: shelf ladder bookcase comes with detailed and illustrated instructions and numbered parts; All fittings and tools required for assembly are included for a worry-free assembly
- Vintage industrial style: matte Black frame combined with Vintage shelving, This ladder shelf bathroom storage is sophisticated and stylish, matches well with your other furniture; sized 22. 1”L x 13. 3”W x 54. 1”H ( 56 x 34 x 137. 5 cm)
Details: When you need more storage space and make full use of the space in your home, consider adding this lovely ladder storage unit. It combines the charm of both classic and contemporary furniture styles.
Place it in the living room Fill the shelves with eye-catching knick-knacks, it will definitely become a centerpiece of your home.
Place it in the study or office Keep your books, documents and etc. in order within reach.
Place it in the bathroom Well organize your towels, toiletries, loo rolls and etc.
Place it on the balcony Proudly display your plants, fish bowls and etc. while creating a peaceful corner.
Choose the VASAGLE ladder shelf and to increase storage space and to add a handsome and functional piece of furniture to your home!
Specifications: – Color: Rustic Brown- Material: Particleboard and Metal – Load Capacity of Each Tier: 11 lb (5 kg) – Product Size: 22.1″L x 13.3″W x 54.1″H ( 56 x 34 x 137.5 cm) – Weight: 15.15 lb (6.87 kg)
Package Contents: – 1 x Ladder Shelf – 1 x Instructions
Notes: – Avoid direct sun exposure. – Avoid touching with pointed and sharp objects such as knives to avoid surface damage.